The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is your favorite traffic sources?

What is your favorite Traffic Sources

• Total voters
I am super new to all of this so my favorite so far is Twitter.

It amazes me that I can actually turn tweets into cash in hand.

I am surprised to see so many of you still having luck with facebook. I think that is great news. A few of my pubs have been going crazy with the constant account banning and the rising costs, but its refreshing to see that its still a great traffic source for so many.

Any network including facebook, bing, google and even 7search can be profitable if your campaign is done right and the offers that your promoting is good ;)

I tried them all!

Any network including facebook, bing, google and even 7search can be profitable if your campaign is done right and the offers that your promoting is good ;)

I tried them all!

I like facebook the most altough I havent really used a lot of traffic sources, tried 7search for a while but didnt like it, I just couldnt get my campaigns profitable in there

I tried them all!

Really 7search? I hear people mumbling about them all the time but I have never seen anyone show some real results from advertising on 7search ... just maybe a few dollars profit here or there or something like that. Have you really had some worthwhile results advertising on 7search? if so, I'd really like to hear about it and would love if you can share some tips!

Really 7search? I hear people mumbling about them all the time but I have never seen anyone show some real results from advertising on 7search ... just maybe a few dollars profit here or there or something like that. Have you really had some worthwhile results advertising on 7search? if so, I'd really like to hear about it and would love if you can share some tips!

Luke Peerfly had a guest post on his blog. Sorry, can't remember who the guest poster was but he mentioned this link, which shows what's working on 7Search on any given day/week. Check it often, as it changes.

7Search Top Paying Keywords

Hope that helps you some.

For me personally - email for general traffic.
As far as PPC - I don't like facebook for the simple reason they stuff the numbers they report and don't allow any outside audits.

Although - if you can swing it - the ROI on facebook is good if you have the revenue to test campaigns.

In the past year I haven't found a more flexible or easy traffic source than Facebook Ads, which is what a lot of people in here have mentioned. It's so inexpensive to run tests, splits and to optimize, and the demographic targeting is just awesome.

banners
Back