The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the ideal home page for an affiliate website?

daygood

affiliate
Hi!

First of all, I apologize if this is a repeat post. I posted this same
basic message yesterday under another category but it did'nt seem
to get posted. Anyway, I am building a website where I want to
sell a number of affiliate products and I wanted to have a home page
that does not just sit there without promoting something. I thought perhaps I would keep it focused on just one affiliate product on the home page. So, do you have any ideas for the ideal home page for an affiliate entrepreneur?

Thank you for your help,

daygood

Hi daygood,

What categories or types of products are you already promoting? You could set up your main homepage to feature the general category, and then have the sub-pages be more targeted, niche products within your main category. :)

answers

The home page can also have a Welcome message and describe your site, you want to have some content there anyway with your main keywords.

One of the most important things is to make sure your visitors get a clear picture of what your website is about, as soon as they land their and that you fulfill what you promised in your title and description. The welcome message can certainly deliver that.

Home page

Hi Genuwine!

Thank you for the valuable information. I especially like the idea of making sure your home page
reflects what the visitor is expecting. Bravo!

daygood:)

HOME PAGE

I agree with genuwine 100%! Try to grab the visitors attention with genuine information. (no pun intended)....about the products in general. :rolleyes:

MI
Back