The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what is the common problem in seo?

for me.. i think directory submission specially when URL already exist sometimes i can get only 3 out of 10 listings... because we're using regular links thats why....

The common problem?, hmm, I think it would be the ranking of our keywords...
They just go up and down in an instant, today your on the 1st page, next day you'll be on 2nd or 3rd page...

i think the most important mistakes ppl do is they don't concentrate on keyphrases they use in their content. The success in SEO is on keywords you use or optimize. And the title you write.

i think the most important mistakes ppl do is they don't concentrate on keyphrases they use in their content. The success in SEO is on keywords you use or optimize. And the title you write.

^i agree... sometime i use to do the same i just concentrate on my content and not on keywords and title...

Copying once content or article is one of the nasty problems in SEO...As author will put all his efforts and he works(day & night) on them....So in my opinion copying once content is the major problem facing everyone in SEO....

kudos sir stanneon.... our pr is not stable because of black hats... hehehe I Kill You.....

:death: kill the black hats for being so selfish...
But on the other hand, maybe all we need to do is keep striving for better PR... Backlinks power!...

Hehe, now I'm having a problem on my site's URL naming...

One more problem in SEO is that people keep on submitting their websites to the general directories. General directories are good but targeting niche directories is the best way to get relevant visitors that could take interest in your website.

A common problem is lack of accurate information as to what really works in SEO. Some people think they know what works when in reality they don't. There is a lot of information out there that is either erronous or given more weight than it should have.

:death: kill the black hats for being so selfish...
But on the other hand, maybe all we need to do is keep striving for better PR... Backlinks power!...

Hehe, now I'm having a problem on my site's URL naming...

One more mistake people do is that they use the keywords on unnecessary places, the keywords should be used the right place where it is necessary. Otherwise the keyword stuffing can cause you very badly.

hi guys, what are the common problem encounter in optimizing of one web site?..:D thanks...

I think one of the most common problems in optimizing a site is choosing the right keywords to be targeted or to be used in your site. If you have not chosen the right keywords, then your on-page optimization and link building will only be wasted and will not bring any benefit to your site...

image optimization.....

sometimes we forgot to optimize our images.... because, SE can't read or can't crawl images unless it has tags like alt tags :D

Making a copy of other web site's content is very offensive. If the site is copyrighted, copier may have to face the judicial charges. And repeated posting of same link may drive Google consider your site as Spam.

duplicating of content..... site will be punish or might get ban if posting of duplicates has detected.... we should use the new tag that will help SEO not to duplicate any content of the site :D

For me the biggest problem is the fact that optimisation is an art not a science. I say this becuase the search engine algorithms are constantly changing and are not published. So all us optimisers have to guess and test to know what really affects SERPs.

People overlook the importance of the sitemaps. It is the main part of your website that helps search engines spiders to crawl through your site in a much more effective manner to get more web pages indexed. Also, its a great navigation tool that helps visitors to get a complete summary of your web site and easily find specific pages via sitemap. Site map should be designed in such a way that all the links or pages of a website comes under their respective categories and headings.

banners
Back