The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the cheapest search engine optimization company?

kaitlin

affiliate
Hello everyone!!
I want to optimize my own website Moneyline.sg..
SO please tell me What is the cheapest search engine optimization company?

Thanks!!

Hi Kaitlin.

I'm going to quote another post I made recently. In my mind this is required reading. When you set aside one day and read these, you will know WHAT you are buying in the future, and how to tell if someone is pitching you a low quality service OR is just full of crap :)

- for example a service that offers to get your site on top of google - it is either a lie, or a play on peoples ignorance. First, no one can guarantee top spot at google, or even top 10. Second, it is likely they CAN rank your site top for keywords no one is looking for, so you have absolutely no benefit from "being top on google" :).

Anyways, off to reading:

Hi leader.

SEO is not a platform. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and is basically doing anything and everything to get your site ranking better in the search engines (most often Google).

I recommend you set aside one day and read SEO: The Free Beginner?s Guide From SEOmoz . When you are done with that hop over to SEOFS 2011 Download Page | | SEO Fast Start - Free SEO BookSEO Fast Start – Free SEO Book to get your copy of SEO Fast Start and read that one too. Finally, I suggest you grab a copy of Newbie 411 | CPAFix Presents the FREE CPA Guide and Affiliate Marketing eBook for some uses of SEO relating to our industry.

Hope it helps ;). Have fun learning!

MI
Back