The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the black hat seo?

black hat SEO means violating the quality guidelines of search engines. it is used to trick them just to increase your website ranking in search results. using this technique may boost your rankings but once you are caught doing this, your site will be penalized.

You might want to go Google webmaster center for the accurate answer. Right, Black hat SEO might make some short term benefits but would definitely hurt your site in long term or even worse, Google would ban your sites. ;)

Black hat SEO is the method to optimize the site for search engines by using illegal techniques which are not good as per the Google. It can boost your search engine traffic in very short period but the result will last for few months. If you follow the white hat methods you can expect the organic traffic for long term even if you stop doing SEO and is good to gain the trust of Google.

As the others have said, black hat methods deceive search engines. The "benefits" are that it can help the position of your website in organic searches, however the disadvantage of it is that the major search engines frown upon this and have been known to remove websites from their search results.

In my opinion, its something not worth considering.

Black Hat SEO is typically against the search engines ToS, it may work in the short term, but can result in being banned.

Black Hat SEO is typically against the search engines ToS, it may work in the short term, but can result in being banned.

I agree. Black hat helps you get more back links and helps generate traffic as well, but you'll have higher chances that Google and other search engines ban your site.

but i would advice against it, i had one of my site dumped into sandbox, and it took me 8 months to get it back from there

MI
Back