The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best way to get google Pagerank asap.

Page Rank is updated based on many factors like quality and quantity of links, domain age and traffic. So try to get the things done that are under your control like making quality links good in quantity and trying to increase traffic to your website. Rest will be done automatically. Google updates PR at regular intervals and no one can actually tell you that. So do what you can do and leave all other things aside.

If its a new site you will need to wait for a pagerank update on the toolbar. These seem to happen every few months only. You may already have attained pagerank and it will be shown on nx update...

Now you must have a clear idea about page rank and how you can get it. So concentrate on getting links from broad base and from high PR niche sites and soon you will see the increase in PR of your page in next update. So don't worry about it much.

Content is vital and it has to be original. Copy/paste is a red flag to Google not to bother with your site.

Google will give based on the pagerank for the websites backlinks & visitors. i have 2 websites for both websites i got a PR. one site for 0-5, another one 0-3. why I'm getting for one website less Page rank? after analyzing i get some solution. but I'm doing SEO for both equally. one websites theme Joomla another one drupal.

1. for the first websites I'm generated the backlink form the related sites. so that reason i will get more visitors & Bounce rate also less.
2. for the 2nd website I'm done a same work but i can't generate the backlinks from the related sites. only I'm getting Un-related sites.

Conclusion: Generate the backlinks from related sites, increase the visitors also. surelly you will get the good PR.

Backlinks will let crawlers index your site quickly.
As for Google rules the changes are not so much that old sites won't work anymore because of them

my page rank is 0 but my page stands on first page and increasing everyday.. come on guys... backlink is a myth its real way for get highest place on google ..

use high pr site do follow site at least 1 years then you see page rank on your site have you any idea please share.

MI
Back