The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best way to get google Pagerank asap.

SearchBliss

affiliate
I am looking for a best way to get atleast one pagerank for the website. I have try all the tricks, used unique content, submit website on all the popular bookmark website, directory listing but no luck What i am doing wrong?? Is there any specific time period to get pagerank??

Google Pagerank

Hi
I think you are going in the right way.I think to get page rank for a new site your site needs at least 3 months old. You can try blog commenting at do follow blogs to get page rank.
Thanks

There's no need to focus on pagerank - you can get good search result positioning without good pagerank....many seem to think that pagerank is on the way out.

Focus on content & link building - the rest will follow.

You can improve pagerank of your site by increasing the number of quality backlinks.I always prefer do follow link building using different off page seo techniques to get quality backlink.

There's no need to focus on pagerank - you can get good search result positioning without good pagerank....many seem to think that pagerank is on the way out.

Focus on content & link building - the rest will follow.

Agree, Google changed some rules and I spent a few months to submit some sites and none got Google Rank, finally I realised that I could make money somewhere else for the time and I will not waste time for the Google things any more.

Google never publish its tricks because Google do not want spammers know all details.

If you really are dead set on increasing your PR, getting good quality high PR backlinks is a great way to start. I wouldn't focus too much on it though tbh.

Google PageRank is only exported 4 times a year, every 3 months or so. Your website may have a Rank over 0 already.

It's also often referred to as Toolbar PageRank (or tbPR) because it's an exported, scaled down version of the real thing.

Google and many insiders have held an opinion for a number of years that it should be stopped due to the over-obsession by many on PR

Page Rank will be assigned by Google just keep taking links from good ranking blogs. Even the no-follow links will help if you take a link on keyword.

passion,.. for quick page rank,.. I suggest you blog commenting on same niche with you website and see a higher PR (I suggest, like PR-4 above) wait for a a next update PR from google and you will see it,..

It's work for me

banners
Back