The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best traffic source for mobile?

Viber leads. Viber Marketing.
We are engaged in attracting customers through Viber. We work around the world.
The ideal solution for Mobile app.

At the moment, we only use Viber, this is a very good channel to attract customers.
We use our own database of phone numbers. We can prepare the subscrribe for any country that uses the instant messengers.
We work with pay-per-lead, CPA.

Hello,

Adcash offers significant amount of mobile traffic. Try setting up a site-under campaign in our self-service. You will have access to advanced campaign targeting and detailed statistics.

Hi,

we convert utility offers like no other, our publishers are connected directly to us and you can optimize by many parameters to get ROI, register through the below link and msg me your username and i'll help you get setup,

Advertiser self-serve platform

Go with bing ads,
My personal experience with them, It really work smoothly.

Hi Malcolm!

you can try incentive traffic campaign with some self-serve platform. it will be cheap, fast and, hopefully, effective
or, if your budget allows, you can work with premium traffic agencies, like Managed Buys, who will send you traffic from direct sources (e.g. same vertical apps).

Hey Malcolm Millions:affiliatefix:
--------------------------
I think that all the mentioned sources , including Mobicow of course :), are great and sometimes there is just no 1 magic source or offer. Mix, mach, test and reevaluate.

All have more or less the similar features (advanced targeting, optimization, real time reports, traffic quality control settings) and qualities (awesome customer support) but we each have something special and different that will do magic for certain type of offers. So my suggestion, try a few sources.

Also good to try few mediums and delivery methods.

Good Luck! Cheers ;)

You should try Admoda. We have about a billion ad requests a day, and often have campaigns such as sweepstakes. You just put them in the gambling category.

MI
Back