The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best place to create website at?

Anderson

affiliate
I would be grateful if you guys shared some info about the best places to create website at, and tell me why it is better than others. It should be economical and reliable.
I'm looking to create my own website, so it'll be great help.

I would be grateful if you guys shared some info about the best places to create website at, and tell me why it is better than others. It should be economical and reliable.
I'm looking to create my own website, so it'll be great help.

Your question is a bit vague?
There are many options for both creating the pages for the site and the type of server/hosting package you can use.
Can you be a bit more precise about what you are looking for?

I would agree with AncientGardner.

I'm sure I have seen a similar post on this forum.

By the way, nice avator AncientGardner :)

I think he's asking about hosting companies. I mean lets use common since where else can you "have" a website besides on a hosting server. If this is what you mean I always recommend godaddy. I have been using there services now for about 1.5 years and I think I experienced 1 downtime and it wasn't even my website that was down it was the connection from me where I am to the hosting server. So all my friends could still access but I couldn't. Overall yu get loads of bandwidth and disk space for like 3 dollars a month. Right now I'm running 5 websites of that one server and I never have any issues.

hope this helps

banners
Back