The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Moved to the Business Centre forum as you will likely get a load of businesses here responding with what they have for you and members will respond with what they are using.

Many of the networks in our Resources are providing smartlinks now. It is a pattern we are seeing grow exponentially.

Thank you so much. Do you suggest me the best network for chat traffic?
There isn't a specif nertwork for chat traffic, most of them allow this kind of traffic in some offers, you should ask your manager before cause most them dont allow it also, clickdealer, crakrevenue, mylead, adverten < those got offers for chat traffic , i think crakrevenue has a option in their smartlink for chat traffic

There isn't a specif nertwork for chat traffic, most of them allow this kind of traffic in some offers, you should ask your manager before cause most them dont allow it also, clickdealer, crakrevenue, mylead, adverten < those got offers for chat traffic , i think crakrevenue has a option in their smartlink for chat traffic
Okay, Thank you so much. I think it will help me.

Hey @Mishuk
Chat traffic can really be a problem, as the leads quality are usually loo low and advertisers don't like them.
However, if you can make people not only sign up to see a specific girl, but meet other ones too and buy paid options, there won't be any problem. The same thing works for Webcam smartlinks.

Hi,
I'm searching a great dating smartlink network. I have all Geo's traffic. Please suggest me.Thanks
Hey Mishuk, nice tyo meet you!!!

Check here my case study on dating smartlink form AdsEmpire.

I can't tell you for sure, that it's the best Network or not, but it makes money for me , and I'm ok with it))

MI
Back