The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best combination for FB Ads in terms of A/B Testing?

ironbull

Hi,

I would like to know what is the ideal set of images, titles and ad copies for FB Ads.

I have read a while ago something like:

- 5 images
- 2 titles
- 3 ad copies

Combining altogether would be 30 ads. Is this a good strategy or is it too much testing?

And I suppose that is only for one angle, then you need to repeat it with another angle using always the same offer.

I'd start with split testing in this order:
1. Angle
2. Image
3. Title
4. Ad copy

Above that, first you need to know your demographics, right?

For example, male between 25 and 44.

By the moment, it is a pain in the ass tracking these two parameters (genre and age) in Voluum because you need to do it manually.

How many split testings do you recommend running at one time?

So let me get this straight, when you split test you are making changes as the traffic comes and measure the history compared to the date of change for the angle, image, title, ad copy?

If not, then how do you split test all of these variables without burning a hole in your pocket?

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, when you split test you are making changes as the traffic comes and measure the history compared to the date of change for the angle, image, title, ad copy?

If not, then how do you split test all of these creatives without burning a hole in your pocket?

Using a rotator can help reduce your costs. Then you can compare pages, dump the low performers and start tweaking the best ones until you get down to the winner(s).

Thing is, I don't know if FB allows rotators.

There are some landing page plugins that set up split test pages.

Above that, first you need to know your demographics, right?

For example, male between 25 and 44.

By the moment, it is a pain in the ass tracking these two parameters (genre and age) in Voluum because you need to do it manually.

How many split testings do you recommend running at one time?
Research your demographics first. That all comes under campaign.
The split testing order is for the ads that you create.

If not, then how do you split test all of these variables without burning a hole in your pocket?
Thats order in which i split test.
For eg, the first the thing I will test is the angle. So I will just test 3-5 angles no other variations and rotate them evenly.
Once I have a winning angle, I will start testing images for the angle and so on.
In the beginning, you want to lower the no of variables your testing at once especially when budget is not much

banners
Back