The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what is the best adsense alternatives ??

I am not sure the is "best adsense alternative" but there are other ways to generate revenues for a site depending on where you come from.

YPN, Adbright, affiliates are some of the alternative ways of generating revenue for a site apart from Adsense.

I actually just stick to adsense and never tried others. But I heard from my friends that bidvertiser is a good alternative for adsense especially if your account on it is banned...

I've used bidvertiser for years and they're pretty good. Also if you''ve got decent traffic try textlinkads

Lux

Good question, it is wise to use alternatives to Adsense, it is extremely lucrative though.
I currently only use Adsense, but I will start with alternatives. I have tried Bidvertiser on a Swedish website. I believe that it will be much better within the English word space. Affiliate is probably more lucrative, but it is not really the same thing as contextual ads (IMHO). Affiliate marketing, correctly used is very lucrative, but it requires more work than Adsense.

It depends on the type of traffic you get.

If you get a lot of US traffic, for example, then Chitika can be worth looking at.

Amazon also have a contextual system which might work for certain types of sites, though I haven't had much luck with it :)

Maybe not an alternative to Adsense at the moment, bu Audio Ads show some promise.

Some of you may have heard of Net Audio Ads and signed up as publishers, adding code to your webpages. Then audio ads are played when the page loads.

Well I did, and set up my: site audiovoiceads.com, but I am still waiting for this thing to take off.

But when it does (if it does) it could be a real money spinner.

I also use Bidvertiser and Adbrite.

Bidvertiser is more complicated and its not as easy to put ads on just any site like Adsense - you have to set up new sites.

From my experience, I'm figuring that Kontera is a good alternative, but still a far cry from adsense.

Adsense pays very well.

There is nothing which really can substitute adsense but if you don't wana use it then
1 adbrite
2. kontera
3. chitika
4. bidvertiser

I wrote to widgetbucks president and gave him my S=hit

google adsense gives $2 per site for 350+ website per day--$600+ per day

widget only gives $1 per day for all websites

go figure

and hard to implement code for widgetbuck

There ate lots of them. these Ad networks vary in size and focus. Large ad networks may require premium brands and millions of impressions per month. Small ad networks may accept unbranded sites with thousands of impressions per month. the major ones besides adsense i have heard off are Bidvertiser, Clicksor, Oxado, YPN only... dont know about the others

MI
Back