The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is PPT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PPT is a file extension for a presentation file format used by Microsoft PowerPoint, the popular presentation software commonly used for office and educational slide shows.

PPT STANDS FOR POWER POINT PRESENTATION USED TO DESCRIBE COMPANIES INFORMATION IN A GRAPHICS AND TEXT FORMAT. AND USED TO SHARE ON OTHER SITES.

PPT is the one of the offline SEO practice which is targeted to get give descriptive details of your business with a relevant and user understandable title. So then your business value and worth can be understood by the people when it is presented through slides that contains data in the letter and visual format both. after preparing the PPT you need to submit to the PPT directories or related websites.

PPT sharing is an off page activity in which we need to make PPT slides and then submit those PPT presentation on PPT sharing sites like slideshare dot net etc. Its a good activity to get traffic to our website.

From PPT Sharing sites, You will get Lots of Traffic to your online site, Business Opportunities, Awareness of Your Stuff and the last what I likewise Like Quality Website Backlinks which enhances Websites SERP Ranking.

PPT is a seo technique where the same technique we need to use as blog posting but only difference we need to create a ppt on the article we written and need to post on the appropriate PPT websites

You can find many PPT sharing sites in search engine. Write a content and convert to PPT and upload in PPT submission sites.

PPT could be a file extension for a presentation file format utilized by Microsoft PowerPoint, the popular presentation software system unremarkable used for workplace and academic slide shows. All text pictures, sound and video employed in the presentation are contained within the PPT file.

PPT is a file extension for a presentation file format used by Microsoft PowerPoint, the popular presentation software commonly used for office and educational slide shows. All text images, sound and video used in the presentation are contained in the PPT file.

Which software where we can make slides why i am asking ?
Because i haven't idea about it so please teach me..

You can post your PPT some of the website like slideshare .. Google does list content based on various types of resources like social connect, youtube video, blogs, ppt (presentation files).

PPT sharing is one of the SEO Off page techniques where you have share your blogs in different document sharing sites by making an presentation or slides

PowerPoint Presentation(ppt) is a Editable slide show created with Microsoft PowerPoint; often used for presentations or slideshows; may include formatted text, bullet points, images, movies, sound etc.

PPT sharing means presentation of one's business, products, services using Microsoft slides in front of others. In SEO it is useful to create Backlinks and Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back