The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

WHAT IS POP UNDER TRAFFIC?

xoxnificate

affiliate
Can anyone explain me in details that what is POP UNDER TRAFFIC?
How does that work?
Is it same like PAY PER VIEW?
What are the traffic network where i can run POP under Traffic?

Its very similar to PPV, but instead of getting the popups from things like tool bars and adware most pop directly from the publishers website. Cost model is basically the same, you pay on CPM basis.

Adcash, Popcash, Popads, PropellarAds are some of the popular pop under sources.

Can anyone explain me in details that what is POP UNDER TRAFFIC?
How does that work?
Is it same like PAY PER VIEW?
What are the traffic network where i can run POP under Traffic?

Hi @xoxnificate , the pop-under advertising is similar to the pop-up, with the difference that the ad appears behind the browser window of the website that the user is visiting. You pay by CPM.
We are using PopAds to promote our campaigns and they have a lot of traffic and good targeting options.

Pop-under traffic is similar to pop-up advertising except the ad window that contains your chosen website / landing page will appear hidden behind the main web browser window rather than appearing in front.

Pop up ads are extremely common and many users have quickly learned to ignore these advertisements and just close the page without reading them as they are generally considered intrusive, annoying and un-related to what they are viewing already.

Apk download works the best on pop under.

if your using CPI app store campaigns. Use a aggressive lander. Another tip on Popads , try split testing Pop Up and pop under formats , it works well

MI
Back