The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is PageRank Evaporation?

ellenwillss

affiliate
Recently i was searching in Google and suddenly i got this word pagerank evaporation. Is it a SEO component? Is yes then please let me know.

Google's Matt Cutts stated that links with the nofollow attribute apparently do not enable more PageRank (or link juice) to flow to the followed links on the page. Instead, the PageRank that would have otherwise been passed just evaporates.

Pagerank evaporation occurs due to nofollow links on a page.
The nofollow links are not passing PR, so some of the PR will evaporate, but a part of it will still be
distributed amongst the other outlinks.

Actually it means to drop site ranking. Usually it is done if more no follow links are used than dofollow as nofollow doesn't provide any link juice and follow the links on the page. Which results in decrementing PR.

Pagerank evaporation occurs due to nofollow links on a page.
The nofollow links are not passing PR, so some of the PR will evaporate, but a part of it will still be
distributed amongst the other outlinks.

PR Sculpting is also known as PageRank Evaporation. At what time the links by means of nofollow attribute, will not be receiving any longer link juices to stream and follow the links on the page. as a replacement for, the PR will be exhausted and evaporate into nothing which should have been passed.

PR Sculpting is also known as PageRank Evaporation. At what time the links by means of nofollow attribute, will not be receiving any longer link juices to stream and follow the links on the page. as a replacement for, the PR will be exhausted and evaporate into nothing which should have been passed

PageRank Evaporation is common when doing PR Sculpting. Matt Cutts stated that when the links with nofollow attribute, will not be getting anymore link juices to flow and follow the links on the page. Instead, the PR will be wasted and evaporates into nothing which should have been passed.

banners
Back