The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is Page Rank

Originally Posted by pickles
Ive never heard the term PR before can someone explain it to me. sorry if this is a really dumb question
Page Rank is the actual Google Page Rank of the web page linking to your website. If a website is being link to a website that has higher PR, possibility would be that your website will get a higher page rank.

Pagerank is nothing, If you have 0 PR but (consider new website) but you have build strong backlinks for your site then you will get a good place at top 3 ranking pages of Google.

If PR is evaluated by the number of back links a site get. Do we have an exact rule for getting pr. I mean how many back link for pr1, how many for pr2, and more?

A numerical value assigned by the Google to a web page among the vast web pages on the world wide web which shows the importance of a single web page. It is named as the Page Rank.

Page rank is as follows:
80125f33d12ceb608fdb9daec09d9c10.png

this is how to compute my grade. :applause:

simply answers.

Thanks for your nice and simply answers on it. It's better to understand what's the Google page rank to beginners.

PageRank is only part of a Algorithm, based off of backlinks. Its an indicator of a sites worth.If your site have High Pr it means that your site have relevant information about the content.

Hi dear friend ,
PageRank was developed by Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin at Stanford. At the time that Page and Brin met, search engines typically linked to pages that had the highest keyword density, which meant people could game the system by repeating the same phrase over and over to attract higher search page results.

PR is the rank / index given by google on the basis of your quality backlinks.
if you have good quality backlinks then your PR goes up
PR ranges between 0 to 10

PageRank is a link analysis algorithm, Google Internet search engine that assigns a numerical weighting to each element of a hyperlinked set of documents, such as the World Wide Web, with the purpose of "measuring" its relative importance within the set.

"PageRank is a numeric value that represents how important a page is on the web. Google figures that when one page links to another page, it is effectively casting a vote for the other page. The more votes that are cast for a page, the more important the page must be. Also, the importance of the page that is casting the vote determines how important the vote itself is. Google calculates a page's importance from the votes cast for it. How important each vote is is taken into account when a page's PageRank is calculated.

PageRank is Google's way of deciding a page's importance. It matters because it is one of the factors that determine a page's ranking in the search results. It isn't the only factor that Google uses to rank pages, but it is an important one.

Watch CNN TV Live

According to me page rank is given by google as it crowl the site and if no spamming or bad neighborhood is found..

banners
Back