The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is Outbound links?

brightsuntravel

affiliate
These are the links pointing to other websites from your website and you have more control over these links. People have different views about outbound links and many say that it is against the SEO rules and search engines can penalize you for doing this. This approach is wrong; I know Google cannot penalize me if I put a link to Google inside my post. My theory is that you should link to relevant content if it gives more information to your readers. Bloggers are of the view that you lose traffic when you put outbound links in your posts but if you share useful resources then chances are that your readers will stick to your blog and will come back in search of more useful resources. But if you do put outbound links in your posts then make sure they are pointing to relevant, original and informative content.

Note:-
I have some TRAVEL site with good PR. If anyone wants to link exchange with me then please Add my gmail id. My gmail id is webmasterlink.brightsun [AT] gmail [DOT] com

Outbound links send visitors away from your web site. Attitudes towards outbound links vary considerably among site owners. Some site owners still link freely. Some refuse to link at all, and some provide links that open in a new browser window.

Outbound Links:

A link to a site outside of your site. The outbound links play a vital role to promote your websites and blogs. These will make a network of associated links that will facilitate the online users and readers. Most of the experts focus to develop good linkage with other websites and blogs that contain same information and knowledge.

Outbounds are the links of other webpages or websites present on your website,these are totally accessed by the site owner.

banners
Back