The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what is Google Bombing?

When we use only one keyword every place like in every posting we are linking only one keyword and place every time this then we call it Google Bombing.

Using the same keyword in various places, such as comments, decription even if the keyword is not present in the content, this way helps to bring the blog on top rankings of google.

Some people say using only one anchor text can get your site penalized, but many admit that this thing is a myth. Some say by using one anchor this is going to trigger Google links filter and may result your site being penalized. I have read testimony from people who reported that their ranking get dropped after overusing keywords.

Does anyone believe that can happen?

Some people say using only one anchor text can get your site penalized, but many admit that this thing is a myth. Some say by using one anchor this is going to trigger Google links filter and may result your site being penalized. I have read testimony from people who reported that their ranking get dropped after overusing keywords.

Does anyone believe that can happen?

That is not true. It is highly recommended to use your main keywords as your anchor text and if you are targeting one keyword, you would use only one anchor text. It can be spamming, if you would continue to use one phrase in every posting because search engine crawlers read it as a spamming. You must mix it up but yes, there is no harm in using one anchor text in your postings.

That is not true. It is highly recommended to use your main keywords as your anchor text and if you are targeting one keyword, you would use only one anchor text. It can be spamming, if you would continue to use one phrase in every posting because search engine crawlers read it as a spamming. You must mix it up but yes, there is no harm in using one anchor text in your postings.

The reason I made that previous post was because I've read people saying that overuse one keyword can get your site penalized. I was talking about building back-links by using only anchor text. You mean that the notion of using on anchor text is a myth created by people.

Leaving thousands of backlinks all pointing to the same page and using the same exact anchor text as the keywords. This is sure the best way to get you penalized by the big Google.

Hi,
I think numerous guys have mentioned above about Google bombing, if you are using only single keyword in every place like submissions,posting etc.In my opinion this is not any perfect way.

The terms Google bomb and Googlewashing refer to practices intended to influence the ranking of particular pages in results returned by the Google search engine, often with humorous or political intentions

When we use only one keyword every place like in every posting we are linking only one keyword and place every time this then we call it Google Bombing.

Hey thank you very much, from your post i got a bullet point information.. Actually for this question i have searching the answer many times. thank you man.
but now I'm having one question is there any limits for posted links?
and one more, Google is booming is dangers or not for SEO?

Actually, Google boming is a slang on the net, which represents that one page improves the ranking in Google search. It also indicates that you can modify the google search result by increasing the PageRank. PageRank is an index to evaluate the importance of web pages. If your PageRank is high, so your page will rank top in the search result.

Google bombing involves getting enough links to a site using a particular anchor text so that the page will rank highly with that anchor text as the search term. Google has recently adjusted their algorithm to combat Google bombing.

MI
Back