The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is DLR?

DLR stands for Deep Link Ratio in the SEO world. Deep link ratio is a number which comes after you divide "number of links for other than home page" i.e. deep links to the "number of links for home page".

DLR stands for Deep Link Ratio in the SEO world. Deep link ratio is a number which comes after you divide "number of links for other than home page" i.e. deep links to the "number of links for home page".
Thanks for elaborate it, i also want to know about it.

Deep link percentage is the % of all your backlinks (or inbound links) that point at pages other than your home page.

The Dynamic Language Runtime (DLR) from Microsoft runs on top of the Common Language Runtime (CLR) and provides language services for several different dynamic languages.

The deep link ratio of websites is an SEO factor that is commonly overlooked by many SEOs. Often times, we focus on creating EMD- Exact match domain sites and driving all of the traffic and links to the homepage.

DLR(Deep Link Ratio) is the no. of links which comes after dividing "no. of links from other than home page" i.e. deep links to the "number of links for home page".

banners
Back