monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is a keyword?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by dealsforums, Aug 22, 2009.

1. dealsforums

dealsforums Affiliate affiliate

A keyword or keyword Phrase is the word or words a person types into the search box on a search engine to look up subject matter on the Internet.

2. monetizer
  3. Jarred Chandler

Jarred Chandler Affiliate affiliate

keyword is a pharse tat a user type in search engine when they look for some search.

4. Russel

Russel Affiliate affiliate

As websites are related to a specific niche, it is important to optimize your websites according to the popular keywords related to the niche of your website. If you have good rankings for the popular keywords related to your website, you will get good amount of visitors on your website through search engines which will definitely increase the sales of your website.

5. articlemaster

articlemaster Affiliate affiliate

:applause:Thanks for explaining it to us. In this webmaster forum Nobody knew it before.:rockon:

6. surreypcsupport

surreypcsupport Affiliate affiliate

lol - yeah - now I finally find that one crucial bit of information I was missing. SEO will be easy from now on. Thanks. :)

7. Colten Jarvis

Colten Jarvis Affiliate affiliate

re

In the most generic sense, keywords are the terms that you enter into the search field of an online library catalog, database, electronic index, or Web search site. If you are researching the impact of computers on writing instruction, for instance, you might use the keywords writing, teaching, computers, technology, instruction, and learning. Used in various combinations, these keywords could lead you to books, articles, and Web pages that address your research question.

8. Robdale

Robdale Affiliate affiliate

Thanks Colten, for explaining it properly. I appreciate it.

9. pow-wow

pow-wow Affiliate affiliate

Keyword is also known as search phrase, so to fully optimize a web site, you need to optimize its keywords the search phrase

10. airforce1

airforce1 Affiliate affiliate

I think keyword might be a concept for SEO purpose but not for customers or searching purposes. Keywords are some words being used in describing a site's theme.:)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI