The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What I think about affiliatefix forum

Harshit_770

affiliate
Hii everyone,
Usually I am a active member on Blackhatworld and joined affiliatefix few months back. Used to read things here sometimes,but blackhatworld's monthly visits are in millions and community with too many members just doesn't feel right so I am planning to become a active member here.
I should atleast have some knowledge of white hat methods in IM ;) and I am quite interested in crypto affiliates after reading here for a while

Hii everyone,
Usually I am a active member on Blackhatworld and joined affiliatefix few months back. Used to read things here sometimes,but blackhatworld's monthly visits are in millions and community with too many members just doesn't feel right so I am planning to become a active member here.
I should atleast have some knowledge of white hat methods in IM ;) and I am quite interested in crypto affiliates after reading here for a while

I found this forum after starting a thread on BHW (I used to post there years ago) and within minutes I had a bunch of messages from people trying to sell me their "services." I ended up logging out and looking elsewhere. Went to Warrior, and was reminded how much I feel like Guru-prey just reading some of the thread titles. Not a fan of Facebook as a platform anymore, either, so I'm here. Unfortunately, forums in general (any topic) are hard to come by these days as a lot of communities have moved to social media.

A bit part agree . Like this forum also , mostly can see answers on my questions ,trying to be active . Admin did great job and more comes ;)

banners
Back