propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What i need for landing page

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by outside33, Oct 9, 2014.

1. outside33

outside33 Affiliate affiliate

Im noob in thats cause i use direct offer but now i wanna try landing page but whats i need for landing page? a complete hosting and domain? or i can buy domain name on godaddy or namecheap or whatever to put landing page on a domain? And if i need host and domain how to load the landing page on the host after i download it here or on the web?

2. captain47

captain47 Affiliate affiliate

Hey man,

You will need a domain (doesn't matter where you get it from) and a hosting, at least a VPS. Look for a guide from your host.

Basically, you will need to find the FTP file manager and upload the landing page into the public_html folder. Your web host will have plenty of manuals, this is pretty basic. Or YouTube it.

3. sleenirvana

sleenirvana Affiliate affiliate

You can actually host your webpage on dropbox if you want to save some money

4. captain47

Never tried that. How is the speed?

5. sleenirvana

sleenirvana Affiliate affiliate

Speed sux, but u save money

6. captain47

Well, in that case, in the long run (as in the term of the run of the campaign), that's not saving money at all. Slower load = lesser conversions.

7. nutracash james

nutracash james Affiliate affiliate

captain47 likes this.
  8. paulpurebits

paulpurebits Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Oh come on guys...you make the guy spend money...you can get a webhosting for as low as 1$ maybe 1.5$/month at most and you get a free domain too.
    He needs to host a simple landing page, i am doing this kind of job and i really make money with just a simple hosting.
    unlimited hosting space and unlimited bandwidth with that price, is your choice what hosting service you chose.

9. outside33

outside33 Affiliate affiliate

whats do you use can you tel more

10. paulpurebits

paulpurebits Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I use ipage hosting. If you get the smallest hosting for one year you pay 2.5$/month or 2 years 1.68$/month.
    Unlimited hosting space and unlimited bandwidth...
    Yesterday was a better offer at godaddy and ipage if i do not mistake but now they changed it. Anyway is much better than 5$/month. you make the counts.
    I got my hosting and domain and i have no problems at all.
    Chose wisely you main domain, because if you get a good one you can make subdomains on it that could help you to not spend any other money in the future.
    If you rank main domain name you get a lot of traffic on subdomains because you can post about them on your main domain name to link to them.

11. captain47

Guys, just get a VPS, share it with a couple of friends and split the costs. We are dealing with a ton of variables and trying to optimize things, you don't want a slow hosting to be another variable.

nutracash james likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed