• Other

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hate games consoles

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

gkd_uk

Hi

What games console do you have at home?

My brother has a XBOX 360. I can remember playing on a commodore 64 and Atari :)

I'm not into playing games anymore, but I know some people that are aged 40 plus and they love them :)

Thanks

I have a PS1 two PS2's

2 X boxes

1 Xbox 360

1 Wii

But Have not used them for a couple of weeks as I have been VERY boring pushing my residual income up by £1000 a month :(

Nah not at all. I have an 8 yr old daughter :D OOOPS I forgot the Nintendo DS, Gameboy & PSP :(

PS the reason we have 2 xboxes & 2 PS2's is one in my office for when I want a break from work ;)

have you seen what they did with the ps# and standford University. they are doing cancer research by netwoking everyones ps3's when they are not playing them

Not into game consoles as I do my gaming on the PC. Used to play on the PS1 and loved Tekken and KOF. Maybe one day I'll get one.

- MENJ

I have a Xbox360, Nintendo wii
I remember playing the old c64 gkd lol although i was more of a Sinclair spectrum 48k person myself well until i got my Amiga
:sSc_hidingsofa:

My kids are fighting with me for a game consol, this is going to be a useful thread for me.

Please give your openions.

Thanks

Ive got alot most are in my loft boxed up i cant bring my self to get rid of anything like that.

Never been a massive gamer but do love my driving sims and the odd game of fifa

Here are some of them (ones i can remember)

Spectrum (2 different models)
Commador (3 different models)
Atari 2600
Sega Genesis
Sega MasterSystem 1 and 2
Sega Mega drive
Sega Saturn
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Gameboy with boosterboy
Atari Jaguar
Atari Jaguar CD
NEO GEO
Gamegear
Nintendo game cube
PS1
PS2
Nintendo 64
Xbox 360

Thats the one's i can remember :sEm_oops: didnt realise what i had until this thread lol. When i was a kid i used to buy a new one every 6 months or so, as you can see the only newish one is the XBox 360 which i only brought for the racing games and for when the lads come round for poker night lol

banners
Back