The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What does it take For a Merchant to have good sales in CJ?

emma2007

affiliate
I would like to know the important points which could help a merchant to boost sales. Paying the minimum monthly fee of $500 is at times difficult when you know you didn't have good sales. How do we tackle this problem? Any suggestions greatly appreciated.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Emma,

"How do we tackle this problem?"

Well the only way to take the sting out of the minimum is to increase sales through the affiliate channel, which is I guess what you are asking.

Our affiliate manager has a ton of tips that could help.

Have you done a competitive analysis to be sure your commission is set right?

Are the conversion rates on your site up to par and optimized? Regardless how high your commission is, if affiliates can't get sales then they won't promote you.

Is your CJ EPC attractive?

Are you doing any pro-active recruiting to try to get more affiliates?

What % of your affiliates are active? How do you communicate with them? Are your creatives up to par?

You don't need to answer any of those questions here, I'm just throwing out a few that you may want to look at. There are so many pieces of the puzzle when it comes to running a successful affiliate program. So those are just a few things to consider.

I would suggest that you use the 80 /20 rule and divide your current affiliates based on that structure.

Then you connect with your high performing affiliates on daily basis and find out what they are doing and how can you help them.

This will give your important information on whats in it for them.

You can use this information and recruit more affiliates and maintain your relationship.

Sameer

Thanks

Hi Linda and Sameer,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will try to look and analyze on all the points mentioned and will come up with plans to implement them. Thanks again.:)

banners
Back