The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What does coreg mean

N

naweed

I have seen on some network that a few advertisers do not allow coreg. But what does coreg means?

Co-Reg means you cannot capture the permission of a user to signup for a particular offer if they are in the process of signing up for something else. In other words you can't sign the customer up for the offer and they must do it themselves.

Hope that answers your question.

Michael

Coreg = Coregistration. Feel free to visit Pontiflex.com - which has a couple video examples.

You will find the coreg path within the sign-up process of any given website.

Its another way for the website to monetize their sign-up funnel. You may have seen a coreg in the past, after you sign-up you are directed to a secondary page where you are displayed offers which you may opt-in for by ticking the box or simply entering your details.

Hope this helps :)

-Mike

In simple language purchased or others email list.

That is not what it means at all.

Co-Reg = Coregistration

EXAMPLE:
Coreg leads could be obtained by presenting your company's offer to consumers who are completing an online survey, usually through incentivising the traffic.

It is the practice of allowing and encouraging a consumer to opt-in for multiple offers while registering for one primary offer. For example, while signing up for a newsletter, a consumer might see checkboxes with a sign ups for related offers from other companies'.

Last edited:
Its another way for the website to monetize their sign-up funnel. You may have seen a coreg in the past, after you sign-up you are directed to a secondary page where you are displayed offers which you may opt-in for by ticking the box or simply entering your details.
Yep....

this is what I understand coreg to mean...!!

I was considering using coreg networks to market some of my offers!
pinkdreams.jpg

MI
Back