The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What do you like the most about AM??

I

Ivana Adnium

Let's get these boards lively again :) So besides the money what do you like about affiliate marketing the most? Is it independence, freedom etc? I'm not an affiliate marketer but as a marketing coordinator for an ad network I work with them :) And I gotta say networking, making connections, giving advice is one of my favourite things about my job!

What's yours??

Making profitable connections with network's manager ;), lol, I live in India so whatever I make online is more than an average doctor earns here & the most important thing I like about affiliate marketing is "I can sleep whenever I want".:p:p:p hehe :)

Regards
IndeXer

Taking a nap whenever you feel like it.

Ain't that the truth.

I think you need to have the right mindset as an affiliate marketer too. You're always going to be on the forefront of technology, and at times you're going to have to be extremely aggressive. Other times though, as pointed out, when everything is going good, you can definitely relax and enjoy life. So, I guess one of the best things about working in AM is you can move at your own pace.

Freedom. Working with people from all around the world. Helping others make $$. I used to always dream of making a living working on the computer. So I guess I am living the dream? :affiliatefix:

working in my pants....

But seriously though I love the freedom and how every day is never the same. It's great catching up and helping my affiliates as well as meet new ones.

I also love hitting that f5 button and seeing stats increase

I will say the first thing that I enjoy with affiliate marketing is freedom. I am able to plan for what to do with the time I have. It is the best thing because it has taught me how to be flexible. The second thing is that I have made many connections through these networks. I do trust most of the members on this forum and hence when we make a deal, it always go through. The last one is just getting to learn from the experts. We have a rich forum I musts say.

Paint it anyway you like it, bottom line is FREEDOM, IM gives you that without any stress whatsoever. Ability to make more money, the fact that its very scale-able is very pleasing to me. I travel and connect round the world just from my laptop, working with folks from all spheres of life and learning culture and tradition from your comfort zone is cool. Thats what i think i like about it.....

Making profitable connections with network's manager ;), lol, I live in India so whatever I make online is more than an average doctor earns here & the most important thing I like about affiliate marketing is "I can sleep whenever I want".:p:p:p hehe :)

Regards
IndeXer

Hehe you trying to drum up networking opportunities ;) If so I'm here :D I've noticed a lot of people from India, the Balkans, etc go down the AM route simply because the salaries for top professions - or what should be top professions - in their countries are so low they they often have no other ways of making the income they want

What I like about Affiliate Marketing (AM) is you can make more money at your own time and you'll well taken care of by your partner as long as you registered with the right affiliate company...;)

MI
Back