The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do you folks think of SBI ?

cosmos

affiliate
Hi. im a newb here, im fairly sawy in website design, but i wonder if SBI could really help me promote a new website ? Is it worth it ? Can someone with hands on experience answer me ?

Hi Cosmos,

Welcome to 5 Star. SBI is highly recommended and many of our affiliates here use it. I have not used it myself so can't speak from personal experience.

The affiliate manager comes by sometimes and he can answer questions. But sounds like you want advice from a user. Hopefully an SBIer will come by to give you their answer.

I've been with SBI for over a year and absolutely love it. I've been a web designer for around 8 years now. I will never do another web site without it; that's for sure.

I have a free teleconference coming up.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's awesome. I have a 2 year old website with SBI (fitness related) and it pays my mortgage and then some. I update it maybe 1-2 times per month now.

I spent the first 3 months working on it feverishly and then added 1 article per month and it pretty much runs on autopilot now. I don't sell any products. It makes money through AdSense and Clickbank products.

In a nutshell, it works as long as you follow the guide. So many people sign up expecting it to be some miracle product that does all the work for you. SBI doesn't build your business, YOU do. SBI provides the help and guidance to coach you along. You just have to be patient and follow the guide. :)

I only hear good things about SBI. I recommend it to many niche marketers.

Welcome Cosmos

You ready for the Grand Prix weekend? If you are looking at SBI, you might also like to look at Site Mighty and Vinny's new product Synthasite (the product is in alpha testing)

MI
Back