“Adavice”/  “1Win

What do most super affiliates do?

what traffic sources do they use?

mobile?
native ads?
pop?

Your title asks "What do most super affiliates do?"

Then you ask "what traffic sources do they use?"

Your first question from the title is ambiguous, but answerable. What super affiliates do is sell the crap out of their offers. $10k, $50k, even $100k in a day.

As for their traffic sources, they use any that are available and which can provide evidence of performing in a manner suitable for the returns they seek. Most true super affiliates are pounding many traffic sources, tier 1, 2, and 3. It's all about testing and finding where the performance and returns are. Cut the red, grow the green, and dominate the vertical niche with a deep seeded commitment to cull every last penny from the funnel, and then do it again.

I'm what people consider a super affiliate.

I acquire fresh (real-time or same day) / targeted data (email) that I know what the users are interested in and I know that there is a specific PPL offer that matches their interest. I also generate real-time co-reg that targets specific PPL offers. I also buy aged co-reg data and openers/clickers.

The reason I acquire data is that I'm building assets that I then own and can market to over and over at low cost VS what most marketers do, which is buy traffic that often turns into one-time clicks.

I've been doing this for a little over 15 years now.

Really what I do is monetize data using high paying PPL offers on front-end campaigns and then lower paying PPL and regular CPA offers on the back-end.

It's a hard business to beat! Everyone that I know that does it, that knows what they are doing, does 6-7 figures. While that may be a huge range, a lot comes down to the ability to scale the data and being able to effectively manage the infrastructure that comes with scaling.

MI
Back