The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What did I do Wrong?

HHMike

affiliate
Hey Guys I'm very new here and I'm looking forward to being a part of this community. So I just started this and as a test run to get used to content locking I made a free website with weebly.com I geared this toward a micro niche. I locked content on my website and the idea was once you unlocked my link it would take you to the incentive you were looking for. (not a new concept I know :) Anyway the content locker was in place the website was attractive, my html worked because it showed the "Button" but clicking it would not prompt a survey or anything to happen. I tried it from home and at work still the same result. My website was taken down by weebly so I assume this is now against their rules (even though I have seen their site used for this).

So any input here would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note I contacted CPA Lead about this and have yet to hear any response. It has been over a week. Is there support normally sub-par?

i would recommend buying an actual domain and not doing it this way. I think weebly has the same deal like wordpress...any aff linking and your gone. I got my blog terminated by accident simply because i accidently approved a post with an affiliate link. Which brings me to an important point. To people who do this, please people stop linking this way, it is very annoying and it does nothing for your search rankings....it only hurts you

are there any free web hosting services that allow affiliate linking? I plan on buying a domain after some research but I think its smart to tinker with the free web hosting services first

I wouldn't even bother 'tinkering' with free services, if you want to make money online you need to get stuck in, it's not even expensive.

Head over to the CPAFix Deals page and grab the $0.01 Hosting for your first month from Hostgator, then you can quickly and easily install Wordpress and start taking things seriously!

Based on the comments below by these 2 posters pertaining to WordPress, can you please explain the benefit of having a WordPress site if you cannot place an affiliate link inside? Do you have any other suggestions on how to monetize WordPress or would you suggest some other source. I am new, so please bear with me with things I am not familiar with yet. Thank you.

Re: What did I do Wrong?
i would recommend buying an actual domain and not doing it this way. I think weebly has the same deal like wordpress...any aff linking and your gone. I got my blog terminated by accident simply because i accidently approved a post with an affiliate link. Which brings me to an important point. To people who do this, please people stop linking this way, it is very annoying and it does nothing for your search rankings....it only hurts you.

Re: What did I do Wrong?
I wouldn't even bother 'tinkering' with free services, if you want to make money online you need to get stuck in, it's not even expensive.

Head over to the CPAFix Deals page and grab the $0.01 Hosting for your first month from Hostgator, then you can quickly and easily install Wordpress and start taking things seriously!

Wordpress.com - No Affiliate Links. Wordpress.com is a free hosting service that they host the website for you, but you are very restricted in what you can do.

Wordpress.org - You can do anything you want. You download and install the wordpress CMS platform to your own server. Then you can modify and post any type of link you want.

Every IMer goes with Wordpress.org and installs their own wordpress onto their own server. They have much greater control and it is customizable anyway you want

banners
Back