The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What colors attract more attention in video?

Do you pay attention on colors?

• Always

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AdVideos

affiliate
Hi everyone,
Do you have any experience with this problem? Do colors really affect our attitude to products?

ColorandBranding_LiveColorful.jpg

Yeah, they do!

Sometime ago I was into game modding and design, and the colors of textures and lighting is an extremely important part of the design, it helps to set a mood for the story and the place the gamer is looking at.

There are definitely no doubts that colors are a very important psychological factor about how whe perceive things.

Yes it does! It may sound super basic but choosing the right color result to drawing people's attention more into your ad!
Make sure to choose the right color that would stand out from all the other ads that pops out on viewers feeds.

Yeah, they do!

Sometime ago I was into game modding and design, and the colors of textures and lighting is an extremely important part of the design, it helps to set a mood for the story and the place the gamer is looking at.

There are definitely no doubts that colors are a very important psychological factor about how whe perceive things.
Oh, thx for sharing your experience, it really helps to hear stories like this

Yes, the colors don't send the message directly to the users but rather sends it subliminally. I've read one theory for the color red that it makes people hungry and I think it's actually right, as the most popular fast food chains (international or local) include the color red in their branding (McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Dominos, Pizza Hut, etc.).

The color red is said to excite passion and sexuality ...
Fast food using it is interesting to say the least -- substitution? :D

Yes, the colors don't send the message directly to the users but rather sends it subliminally. I've read one theory for the color red that it makes people hungry and I think it's actually right, as the most popular fast food chains (international or local) include the color red in their branding (McDonalds, KFC, Burger King, Dominos, Pizza Hut, etc.).
Yes, you're right about red color... Thx for your opinion ;)

Using proper colour combination is must, even if you are promoting any kind of product or services through Video then you need to choose the best colour and theme to attract people. You can use Red, Blue colour by combining it with white.

banners
Back