The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What car are you driving right now?

bbrian017

affiliate
Hey I'm not too sure everyone here has a car but I'm sure some of us do and I would like to see what everyone is driving. Right now I'm driving the Volvo 850 and it's a 1996 Model. Currently the car has 389,000 but it's shows a little less in the pics because they are a little old. The car runs amazing and I love Volvo. The funny thing is I didn't want to buy the car at first but my landlord convinced me and said they are a safe and reliable vehicle to have. So here' some pictures of my Volvo and like I said I would love to see what you're driving.

Cheers

id80pic1.jpg
id80pic3.jpg
id80pic4.jpg

Whaooo,
you can has been to the moon and back a few times, mind you, my car has about 120,000 miles on the clock.

Hey I'm not too sure everyone here has a car but I'm sure some of us do and I would like to see what everyone is driving. Right now I'm driving the Volvo 850 and it's a 1996 Model. Currently the car has 389,000 but it's shows a little less in the pics because they are a little old. The car runs amazing and I love Volvo. The funny thing is I didn't want to buy the car at first but my landlord convinced me and said they are a safe and reliable vehicle to have. So here' some pictures of my Volvo and like I said I would love to see what you're driving.

Cheers

I have a 1991 Toyota MR2 (2.0 GT T-Bar). Its done 148,000 miles and is looking in serious need of TLC (can't remember when I last washed it) - and since getting the dog, its probably a health hazard to even sit in it.
But it still drives like a dream and I can almost imagine myself as a young attractive single male out on the pull until I catch the reflection in the mirror:(

Funny thing is my son bought the exact same model (and colour) the year after I got mine (he's a mere 25yrs) and has since moved on to the Turbo version and added lots of mods that I can't even pronounce. Apparently he can get from 0-60 now faster than a Ferrari (he races on drag strips).

I did start with a Volvo 340 way back but I gave up safety for fun - although in environmental terms they are probably as bad as each other.

I lost the privilege of driving a car when I got my second kid.
Now I have three kids.

So, I drive a Mini Van! (it holds up to seven with ease)
-- Wish there is some more room for laguage..

banners
Back