The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What budget ic necessary for media buying?

I'd say $1,000+.

You need cash especially if you find a winner to fund it.

Rule of thumb is, the less cash you have to test, the less you should test.

That means with a $100 budget, don't go testing 50 banners, 10 landers, 5 offers... It's just ridiculous and won't give u enough data.

Theres no 'one size fits all' kind of deal out there. $1k USD is a good start to get something off the ground but you will need to have some cash to keep funding your winning campaigns. Don't get a credit card and do the whole thing on credit. It's a really bad idea.. just save your money and start when you can actually afford it not just have the money to pay for it.

More cash is always a benefit... But at the same time don't let that stop you from starting.. There is no magic number that you need to start...

Some people start with $100, and they end up growing it.. Some start with $10,000 and lose it all and never get anywhere..

It's just one of those things...

$500 - $1000 of "play money" i.e. money you can afford to lose. By all means don't be foolish and use your bill money!

I believe it would be something between $500 and $2,000 depending on your verticals, platforms, skills, etc... It's hard to give an exact answer, though.

MI
Back