The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What article submission way is good for SEO

jennypretty

affiliate
Hello members:
I am new to this forum. I just found this great forum and I like to thank you for creating a good forum for us to communicate.
I like to have one question relates to article submission. Which way is better in SEO?
1) Should I create 1 article and submit to 100 article directories?
2) Should I create 100 articles and submit to 1 article directory?
Is 1) better than 2) or 2) better than 1)?
Thanks.

Create lot of articles

Write lot of articles if you would like go for 100 on a same theme but different concept. For instance if you have a topic travel to italy, you can write about
Rome travel guide, venice and lot of cities.

Then post it on different article directories. Make sure to put your link in resoruce box of the article.

In this way article marketing works for you.

You're better off combining the two. Write an article, submit it. Change it a little, here and there, and then submit it elsewhere. Do that a few times and then start with a fresh article.

Never forget your link.

I would not suggest writing an article and submiting the same t different article directories. I would rather recommend you to re-write them and submit them.

I would not suggest writing an article and submiting the same t different article directories. I would rather recommend you to re-write them and submit them.

I think it's fine to submit an article to different article directories as long as you only choose those quality article directories to be used for your submission.

In my view, prepare 100's of articles and submit like
5 articles today then more 5 articles the other day and soon...

Disadvantage of your point
If you will submit all in once, it is chance to happen google eye on you for linking with tooo many sites in a particular day.
If you make 100s of article and will submit to 1 article, then there is chance to banned from that website promoting the same clientele!

I like to have one question relates to article submission. Which way is better in SEO?
1) Should I create 1 article and submit to 100 article directories? ( PROBLEM : DUPLICATE CONTENT )
2) Should I create 100 articles and submit to 1 article directory? ( PROBLEM NOT EFFECTIVE)

You should instead create 100 unique articles and submit to 100 unique article websites. This will yield best results. :coolv:

My site is currently in the process of writing articles for SEO.

We are going to work hard to submit the articles to the correct websites. We are aiming to submit variations on the article to around 10 high PR and Alexa ranked sites.

However, is this all that can be done with an article? What other traffic and SEO benefits can I use these articles for?

Thanks a lot, really helpful post. I'm going to try posting to the top 10 first and see where that gets me. I've already seen quite an increase in the sites traffic from minor SEO activities like being religious with Anchor Text.

Last edited:
Here i would like to suggest to you that write new quality article and submit to directories.There are no need to writing much article if you have consist good quality article but you have to submit with more directories.

if you can write lots of article or hire any writer to write, than submit more and more article in ezine article directory.

but if you can not write more articles, just submit your articles in more and more article directories. there is not any problem or bad impression to submit same article in different directories.

You can go threw any option. both are useful.

banners
Back