The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What Are Your Social Bookmarking Methods?

ImAdmirer

Many of us bookmark our posts/articles at various social bookmarking sites like digg, stumbleupon, etc, other than twitter, faceboook, g+, pinterest.

Some use tools like SENuke or MagicSubmitter, others use services like Syndd, SocialAdr or ping.fm and some prefer manual or outsourcing.

So which method do you use - manual or software and what social bookmarking sites do you regularly go for?

The end of last year i was solely using automated methods, and outsourcing all bookmarking, but now am finding simply creating a few manually in the right places, with a focus on quality & relevance, over quantity really has seen some of my new projects come up to speed in some cases a lot quicker than simply outsourcing in bulk. I would place this down to Google being a lot more focused on social aspects after the launch of Google + and the integration it is now having in the search results when users are logged in. So it is showing the bookmarking in the right places really will carry more weight than simply getting as many up as possible.

I manually push my sites out on social media. I tweet my posts (2 twitter accounts), post them on my Google+ account, Digg the "important" ones, and I'm also now posting them on my new LukePeerFly.com Facebook fan page :)

Pro Tip
Create your own URL shortener to promote your sites so you can manage your own redirects. This can easily be done with YOURLS.

Have you seen an increase in the serps when you use onlywire? Are you only bookmarking your blog posts, or bookmarking other's posts as well?

Automated methods are not really safe. I suggest that you do things manually. Take from the fate that automated backlinks ended up with.

Doing it manually is teh best and you're assured for quality. Doesn't mean you need to do it yourself. You can hire a VA or get it done form Fiverr.

Never heard of it, any info on what it does etc?

Well OnlyWire got like 50 websites(not sure maybe more) and you have to leave your account/password in the boxes there are all social bookmarks services includes facebook,facebook group posting,twitter etc..When you post something it will be posted on everything you have activated( i mean on everything you selected ).I use this one and its great since it matches a lot of work in 1 minute.

Thanks going to try onlywire for now to help a new site I created earlier this week, and hopefully I can have some positive results to post back

MI
Back