The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are your greatest problems in your online business?

David Benton

affiliate
Hey guys,

I?m putting up a new website geared toward answering the
major problems most of us are having with our online business. If you could, please let me know what your main problems and barriers are so I can address them on my new site.

Thanks

David

I would have to say that my main problem is doing too many projects at once which makes it much harder to get to the top of the search engines. In a way it's good because I think it makes menwork more and it gets a chance for mento age my domains AND I can slowly build links because I am working on so many thinks at once.

But overal I think that's my bigger problem - I keep starting new projects without finishing or mastering my previous ones.

Hey Melovemoney

I've been there too, trying to do 10 things at once.

It's best to use our resources wisely. We have a limited amount of time and a limited amount of money. Invest time and money in the best ways possible.

Often when we jump from one project to the next we never complete anything.

The best way I know to stay on track and in one direction is to plan on paper. List all activities and then determine the few (3) that will yield the best results and focus on those few. Once those few are in place you can then add a few more.

After a while you will develop a system that you can work off of.

I find that this keeps me on track and much more productive.

Best

David

I do not believe there is a "Main" or even a top 10 problems, I believe there is a multitude of things that have to be mastered to even have a shot at being successful.

I do believe the biggest blocks against success are in the mind, but as far as business, I believe if you had to single one thing out would be doing more than 1 project at a time. If you start two sites and you do not have the staff to back it up, you are asking for trouble. This applies even more if you are a one person operation.

I believe many people have been deceived into "diversification" to a fault. What most do not understand is that until you have something to protect, there is no need to diversify.

Take the one project and stay on it with total tunnel vision until you are comfortable and stable. Then you have a great income, stability and the funds to do project no 2!

I currently run many sites, and even with a full team, I only do one project at a time to this day. Take it to the top, get it stable and then move to the next one.

This I believe is the biggest struggle for most online marketers.

Running two or more businesses at a time for me is cool although i understand what you mean but i have discovered from many experiences and practicals that casting ones egg in many baskets is the best.

The main problem of running a new business is the lack of connections and relations. Some time ago I new everything in gambling affiliate business, but now I came to a brand new party planning business and I have nothing - no partners, no resources, no advice.

MI
Back