The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are you reading right now?

I picked up: Value-Added Selling by Tom Reilly and Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Marketing: An Hour a Day by David Szetela from the library yesterday.

I am going to start 'Click Millionaires' by Scott Fox today.

That David Szetela book sounds like something I would like to read. Had never heard of it, thanks for mentioning it!

well i'm reading your thread LOL... and beeing at job i amd reading website statistics :) no book sorry

The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
I have the audiobook. My favorite chapter is 8: Average is a Failing Formula. After listening to Grant, you can't help but step up your game. Extremely motivational.
A few people recommend the audio version of this book saying it's much better than the kindle.

I'm reading a book known as House of Evidence. Which takes place somewhere in Iceland. It's a pretty good book. I recommend it if you're into some mysterious type of stuff.

Just finished an awesome little book by Jim Rohn and Chris Widener called "The Twelve Pillars." Very easy read, and at only 120 pages, a quick one too. Don't let that fool you. It has some great material. Written as a short parable. Perhaps my favorite quote (I have several) is "Managers help people see themselves as they are, while leaders help people see themselves better than they are.... If you want to get paid more, bring more value to others by becoming a better leader." I think I'll have to check out Cashvertising and Click Millionaires next, based on some of the feedback here!

True Grit by Charles Portis. Next up I got some Steinbeck on the list followed by some good old fashioned sci Fi. I used to read mainly non fiction self help style books but they became repetitive and drawn out.

I will probably re read some of the classics down the road.

If you guys want a book that will take your copy writing skills to the next level check our the Boron Papers by Gary Halbert. A timeless classic IMO.

banners
Back