The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the ways to promote Geo Targeted CPA offers?

thehustler

Hey, I want to promote CPA offers of various Geo locations like Germany, Ireland, Denmark etc but I don't know the languages of those countries, so I need to know how and what are the ways to promote multiple Geo-targeted location CPA offers?

For example, the CPA offer that I'm looking has its default landing page in German and has a good CPA commission. So, I was thinking to make my own landing page with the custom domain but got stuck as I don't know German language and even when German people see the site, they won't like English.

So, what are the ways to promote geo-targeted CPA offers? I plan to use Bing and AdWords for marketing.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I am still confused on this hence thought to make a thread to know "the ways" to promote geo-targeted CPA offers.

First create create English language page then you can try to write page index.html file different languages with good translator like google translator. it's work pretty good with our affiliates who using this trick.:) so you can also try

First create create English language page then you can try to write page index.html file different languages with good translator like google translator. it's work pretty good with our affiliates who using this trick.:) so you can also try
Alright, will take a look. Thanks for the idea mate :)

Some CPA Networks have language localizations for different countries. And you can start your campaigns immediately without any problems.

Hey, I want to promote CPA offers of various Geo locations like Germany, Ireland, Denmark etc but I don't know the languages of those countries, so I need to know how and what are the ways to promote multiple Geo-targeted location CPA offers?

For example, the CPA offer that I'm looking has its default landing page in German and has a good CPA commission. So, I was thinking to make my own landing page with the custom domain but got stuck as I don't know German language and even when German people see the site, they won't like English.

So, what are the ways to promote geo-targeted CPA offers? I plan to use Bing and AdWords for marketing.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I am still confused on this hence thought to make a thread to know "the ways" to promote geo-targeted CPA offers.
Hello dude, you can definitely promote over there using english landing pages,cause what i know as for countries like Denmark, Ireland, they do actually speak good english so it won't be a problem at all, but also for germany, it will noàt be a problem too. What you can do is to build an english page, promote using that, and try to see how it performs. You could also let that page translated by a native speaker, and run it too, Drive the traffic to both of them and decide regarding the numbers you will have which one you will keep! good luck with this!

Hello!
Do not lose your time and create a LandingPage in German directly. Translate it to the native speaker should not make any great effort. Good luck to you!

MI
Back