The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the uses of Spy tools?

They help you spy on your potential competition to find information on successful campaigns.
-Zach

Hello All,

I wanted to know what are the uses of Spy tools and why to use it while setting up campaign?

I wouldn't recommend you build a campaign based on keywords you've gathered from spy tools. Why? Because they won't give you a competitive edge as everyone has access to these.

You can use them for research purposes and to add to your campaign foundation for sure, but you then want to use your head and really push the envelope to give you that edge to surpass your competition. That's why all these keyword tools are only good on the surface and to cover some of the basics, so you still need to get your mind to work to crank out that competitive edge afterwards ;)

Hope that helps ;)
Nick

Coming up with new successful ideas is one of the hardest things to do. Copying a successful idea that's already working from your competitor is very very easy. That's it.

Hello All,

I wanted to know what are the uses of Spy tools and why to use it while setting up campaign?

The biggest reason is to zero in on what is working at present with specific demographics, landers, and offers.

Then you can design your campaigns in a fashion to do the same.

you get many marketing ideas by seeing other people's ads/creatives or text headlines. A lot of affiliates just copy it and usually within a week everyone is running the same thing and campaigns go dead for everyone. Best thing is to see what others are doing and come up with your own spin off angle of what you see working.

Hello All,

Hi hvbeladiya , spy-services are really interesting, and important in building and analyzing in a campaign, but also as their name can mention, they can be really helpful to spy your competitors campaigns, and try to manage your campaign the best way, avoiding their own mistakes, or copying what they use for successful campaign. This are some basics features that they can offer you, i wish you could learn more about which one to use in any case, and build a great campaign using them. Good luck for the next step.

Hi hvbeladiya , spy-services are really interesting, and important in building and analyzing in a campaign, but also as their name can mention, they can be really helpful to spy your competitors campaigns, and try to manage your campaign the best way, avoiding their own mistakes, or copying what they use for successful campaign. This are some basics features that they can offer you, i wish you could learn more about which one to use in any case, and build a great campaign using them. Good luck for the next step.
Useful information...thanks for sharing. I appreciate your help.

Could you please suggest what are some best spy tools out there in market?

Useful information...thanks for sharing. I appreciate your help.

Could you please suggest what are some best spy tools out there in market?
You are welcome dude, happy that this was able to help, for the spy-tool choice, it will really depend on what you are intending to work with. I could suggest you some like Admobispy, which is a new service, that really work well, for mobile campaigns, and has the cheapest price, and good support so, will really recommend to start with.
Whatrunswhere, also one good tool for mobile campaign,
Adplexity, etc... I hope you could have good results with one of those!

There is a lot of different spy tools.

Spy web /(desktop/mobile) ads?
Spy in-app mobile ads?
Spy ads in social networks?
Spy SE rankings/keywords?
Spy website traffic?
Spy Whois info?

MI
Back