The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are the base of Google PR?

Alam

affiliate
[I know it is very much silly Question :(]

What are the base of google PR???? Backlinks? Visitors? Content of the pages? ???? Combination of all?

PageRank is a probability distribution. In this particular case it represents the chance of a person getting to your site by randomly clicking on links.
At least that's the definition. And yes, it's based solely on links to your site.

All three are interconnected and quite complicated to explain in a post but I will have a bask.
- PageRank is just how important Google thinks a page or a site is, giving it a mark (Pagerank) from 0-10 . PageRank is passed on from site to site and from page to page.
- Backlinks - This are other sites or pages that links to a particular site or page, the higher the quality of you backlinks, the better your ranking, each link also pass on page rank to the page or site they link to.
- Contents - Contens does affect how well you are ranked, if you have quality contents and good backlinks you will get higher PR and better results in SERPs. If you have pooer contents, most people will not want to link to you.

The above answer is just scratching the surface, its far more complicated than the explanation I offered.

The real answer includes a complicated mathematical and statistical formula on the rocks and a lemon on the side. :D

PageRank is a function of Google that measures the quality of a website on a scale of 0 to10. The theory is that high quality sites receive a higher PageRank based on visitors and traffic your site receives. PageRank is a “vote”, by all the other pages on the internet.

MI
Back