The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are good spy tools to spy on Facebook ads?

Shanr02

What tools do you use to spy on Facebook ads? Is there any tools that show details of who they targeting such male or female, age groups, countries, etc.

Have been also curious to know the applications you people use. I have seen a few being suggested by the members there. I will be going through them slowly so as to be able to identify the ones that are highly valuable. Once I am done, I will for sure be able to post based on the advantages and disadvantages. Anyone who comes across the information can be able to share on the thread please.

@k Just signed up for adfox. But am confused. I can hardly find any ads promoted by affiliate marketers. All seem to be by companies promoting their own products. Even games ads are for those hosted on app.facebook.com

@k Just signed up for adfox. But am confused. I can hardly find any ads promoted by affiliate marketers. All seem to be by companies promoting their own products. Even games ads are for those hosted on app.facebook.com

I actually found a lot of CPA ads. If my keyword(s) doesn't bring up something, I try the actual product/company name. Worked for me.

MI
Back