The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What antivirus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarryJP

affiliate
Guys, please, share your experience. It is a well-known fact that Internet is full of different viruses and we should mind about our computer protection. What antivirus system do you use? And which one is the best to your mind?

Antivirus software is as necessary on your computer as the operating system itself. There are also numerous choices available, some which do not react very well with resident applications; thus, the question becomes: which one is the best?

Once upon a time it was imperative to use an antivirus that provided timely protection against newly unleashed viruses. Today, most antivirus can boast this claim, but they are not all created equal and quite often, what was once “the best” antivirus may not be so today.

i just use the default built in one with windows 8, ive not had any problems so far....

so far so good :)

First Of all, I introduce about Virus. Antivirus is a one type of malware, that develop through programming code. It can be used for damage your software, Operating Systems and other devices. Then Antivirus is a class of program code that will thwart, identify and remediate malware infections on entity computing devices and IT systems.

Computer antivirus is help to protect to computer system by using antivirus software. It's a computer program that detect and takes a action to remove malicious software program such that virus and worms.

try Microsoft antivirus + windows firewall or Node + firewall - or Kis + wirefall

I am using Bitdefender and it works great, good support and great security and also some new features implemented that secures a lot of things on your computer and it also has a personal browser in it called as SECURE PAYMENT where you can make bank payments or transfers or anything without to get your information stolen by different malware programs. And for the last 5 years it's been #1 all over the world.

Systheal is a best antivirus to remove all type of malicious virus and I am using this pc optimizer for last 6 months and found its perfect.

I personally run:

- avast! Anti Virus (free)
- Malware Bytes' Anti Malware Premium (commercial/paid)
- QFX KeyScrambler Premium (commercial/paid)

Great combination, one of the best in-fact, I believe.

Above all else, Windows Updates are very important. I often access other people's PCs and notice they have many updates just sitting there, pending installation. It's crazy.

Anti-virus is a program that are designed to search for, detect, and remove software viruses, and other malicious software like worms, Trojans, adware, and more.

I advise you KIS or AVST. KIS is paid and AVST is free. If you have money => buy KIS, not money => install AVAST

SpyShelter AntiNetworkSpy proactive module prevents dangerous trojans from stealing your private informations, while making important SSL internetinternet transactions. You can try it from SpyShelter.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back