Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Bit Defender

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F-Secure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
I like AVG. It was user friendly from the beginning for me. Since I have been running a licensed version, I have had no problems with my system at all.

Can`t believe you`ve not put one of the most popular ones on the list - McAfee.

I`ve used Norton, free ones, the lot, but McAfee have been the best for me. (And when I bought my Dell computer 6 months ago they gave me 3 years of McAfee free with it).

Im a AVG user,iv always used the free version but recently won a 1 year license for AVG pro.

Can`t believe you`ve not put one of the most popular ones on the list - McAfee.
lol.. Yeah !

I've been running McAfee since the day i bought my computer.
No problems with it so far.

Although currently I have all the security products in my computer turned off. :crazy:

I've used AVG for a while now on the laptop but on the two other computers I use NOD32 and it is the best one out there when it comes to using the resources of your computer. Norton/Symantec and McAfee like to hog your resources a bit.

David

I used to use AVG up until around 8 months ago when a virus got through the programme and I lost my internet access.

I've been using Avast ever since and have no problems with it so far.

i used in dos-time the Fprot :D (about 94-97) the i use now the Norton Corporate Client edition (10.1.xxxx) WITH firewall (!) /zonealarm + hardware router firewall/.
I havent got problem with this package :)

I am a lover of AVG. I don't like Norton or Mcafee.

My new computer came with McAfee pre-installed, I removed it immediately and downloaded avg.

I use AVG I've not had a virus yet - that doesn't mean I'm not incredibly cautious - my firewall doesn't let anything in lol!

MI
Back