The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What affiliate program should i use?

N

netpox

Right now i am using an in house affiliate program to promote my social network but what affiliate network do you think i should use to promote my website. I would like to find an affiliate that you can join without signup fees.

Well I don't really know of a 'good' network that has no sign up fees.
With affiliate networks, as with most things in life, you usually get what you pay for. :eek:

netpox, about the only one I can think of with no setup costs or monthly fees that has been in business for a long time is Cyberbounty CyberBounty.com Video Affiliate Network They have been around since 1998.

They have a few big name merchants, but not a lot. Probably two of the best known are eLearners and NetFlix.

However they only accept Automotive, Education, Financial, Freebies & Free Trials, Health & Beauty and Insurance merchants.

Good luck finding a good one without sign-up fees, there are plenty of good solutions out there if you are willing to pay though =)

I will go with Share a Sale. They are low-cost and easy to set up plus they are one of the most trusted Affiliate brokers around. I know a couple of people who have used them and they are very pleased with the service and quality of affiliates that this broker attracts.

If you're promoting a social network site you may look at CPA/CPL networks like azoogle, copeac. Most of the time you're going to have a lower barrier to entry and not get lost in the millions of other offers out there.

If you're looking at selling products and to provide feeds and things like that, then you're going to need to go with one of the product based networks like sAs, linkshare or CJ. As most dt based networks don't want to deal with product feeds.

Another thing to consider id the demographic of the person you're looking to bring on board. Some network specialize in certain things. Not sure if you have something like perfspot.com but that does very very well on the CPA/CPL networks.

Just my 2 cents.

banners
Back