The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

what affiliate products ?

fusionetics

hello everyone ive put together a couple of campaigns ,but everyone seems to be doing it and those niches seem saturated can anyone give me a clue as were to go to find any products that i could use as an affiliate.:confused:

Look for a niche before you look for a product, and find something that interests you before you look for a niche :) If you aren't interested, then there is no purpose in creating content for it as it will take you longer and it will be painful. Once you have a niche in mind then your options open up for affiliate programs, there is always money to be made in any niche.

gallito89 is right.

When you asked me about which Featured 5 Star program was best and told me the niche you were in,
I wondered if the niche was the problem. The one you're in is definitely very competitive.

This thread should be able to help.
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...g/5558-how-pick-your-1st-niche.html#post15325

Then read the other stickies in the niche forum for other tips and tools to help you find a niche. But what niche is best depends partly on you like gallito89 said. After you find some hot topics you know about and/or have an interest in, then you need to research demand, competition and determine if it's a niche that could be monetized.

Hope this helps!

I was once told to log into my affiliate account of any program. Then look at the products. Any one you like, then make a niche on it.

MI
Back