Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What about your discipline?

Alex Irland

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
MediaVenus
Hi

Let's talk about discipline and planning / getting things done in your life!

I have 3 really great questions:

1) Are you disciplined? Rate your discipline on a scale of 1 to 10 and tell about your opinion about that. Note is you discipline by nature of by self improvement F.e.:

- "10/10. I'm disciplined by nature. Usually do planning and do what I planned"
- "8/10. I'm disciplined by self improvement. My way to change myself was ... (book, method or some trick, or your wife))) )
- "2/10. I'm not disciplined at all (by nature obviously). I don't like it and try to change"
- "0/10. I'm not disciplined at all and it is not problem. Just do what I want to do and when I want to do."

2) How does you discipline influence to you in a professional / money or even personal life?

3) What is your best trick, tool, book, advice or something that make you be more disciplined person? What does really great for you?

Last edited:
That's my weak spot. So for me it's also interesting :)
1) Oh, I would rank my discipline on 7/10. It's above average cause of self-development, but it lacks structure.
And no daily planner helps me :(
2) Influences directly.
3) I try to wake up as early as it's possible, go to gym at 6am (or at least jogging), then go to breakfast with laptop and start working there. It helps to do the hardest part before noon.

Hi

1) Are you disciplined? Rate your discipline on a scale of 1 to 10 and tell about your opinion about that. Note is you discipline by nature of by self improvement F.e.:

- "8/10. My way to change myself was ... (book, method or some trick, or your wife))) )
- "2/10. I'm not disciplined at all (by nature obviously). I don't like it and try to change"
- "0/10. I'm not disciplined at all and it is not problem. Just do what I want to do and when I want to do."

2) How does you discipline influence to you in a professional / money or even personal life?

3) What is your best trick, tool, book, advice or something that make you be more disciplined person? What does really great for you?

I'm def. disciplined by self improvement and not by nature. I was very lazy and innert, so i finally decided I had enough and had to change my life in order to accomplish more. I started off small, like getting up exactly at 7am instead of hitting the snooze button until 7:30am :oops: Then solowly, but surely I developed better time management skills, a regualr workout routine and better life in general

Hi

- "8/10. I'm disciplined by self improvement. My way to change myself was ... (book, method or some trick, or your wife))) )

1. If were to rate my level of discipline, I'd have to say 7 simply because I'm only human and even if how disciplined I am or being taught to be a disciplined person, I still commit mistakes along the way....

2. Oh it does influence me in a big way. It helps me to allocate my money and spend it wisely, it helps me make the right decisions in life, and it makes me an efficient person when I'm at work...

3. I have no special tricks...:)

MI
Back