The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What a great forum

Jay25

affiliate
Hi,

Just joined up today and I have an agenda. How's that for full disclosure? My two fold agenda is thus, promote my program (of course) and learn the needs of affiliates in this huge arena of marketing.

Maybe I only have one agenda because as I learn more about the challenges and needs of affiliates the better job I can do promoting my offer.

Anyway, I enjoy beautiful Colorado and love how the net has leveled the playing field for the average person that wants to run their own business.

Who designed this forum? The colors are so soothing!

Welcome to 5 Star, Jay.

I am glad you like 5 Star and that you decided to join.

It is also good to see that you are promoting your program in the proper manner. You have already posted in Merchants Promote Your Affiliate Program and you have a signature. Those are the right ways to do it and stay within the forum rules.

At 5 Star you will have a very good chance to learn plenty about the needs of affiliates.

Hi Jay,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm the owner and designed the forum. So glad you like the colors. Teal is my favorite color but I also used it because it's different from the standard colors most sites use, so it stands out. Someone on another forum told me whenever they see the colors teal and gold my site comes to mind. I thought that was great!

Larwee & Linda,

Thanks for the warn welcome, I hope to provide as much value as I can with my posts. My links are all fixed now, not sure what came over me when I made them incorrectly to begin with. Maybe the mellow colors were lulling me into dreamtime or whatever...

banners
Back