The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Whare Can I buy clickbait headlines?

Wooze

affiliate
hello :)

Where Can I buy clickbait headlines for articles or get a generator for specific words.

For Example: I need a clickbait headline connectec with "car". Where Can I find something like this?

@Wooze Check out our site where you can access tens of thousands of native ads and research the clickbait text headlines you are looking for. They are filtered by all popular CPA verticals. I'm sure you can find some great inspiration there. Newbie accounts are FREE.

Don't buy them, just still them. visit to favorite Celebrity Trash Blog and see what they use. Or find those large annoying Facebook pages that always click bait and follow them. then steal their headlines. viral nova is a good place to start!

Don't buy them, just still them. visit to favorite Celebrity Trash Blog and see what they use. Or find those large annoying Facebook pages that always click bait and follow them. then steal their headlines. viral nova is a good place to start!

Bascially what he said. You can either spy on others manually or getting a spy tool.

Kinda what they said, it depends though if you are clever or not. If you have seen enough of them, it is easy to figure out what most of them say. The only thing is it might take you a bit to come up with your own twist. I think you said cars.

The 6 things that could KILL your engine tommorow!

10 CRAZY car accidents that we couldn't believe!

Kinda what they said, it depends though if you are clever or not. If you have seen enough of them, it is easy to figure out what most of them say. The only thing is it might take you a bit to come up with your own twist. I think you said cars.

The 6 things that could KILL your engine tommorow!

10 CRAZY car accidents that we couldn't believe!
Great examples!

MI
Back