The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

We're Looking for Some Great New Affiliates for Shankari Jewelry Circle Referral Prog

innervoyager

Hi,

My name is Arif Pranajaya. I am a Merchant Manager of Shankari Jewelry Circle Referral Program.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to an extraordinary individual. Her name is Shankari.

She is an alchemist and designer of empowering jewelry unlike anything exist today. She is a mystic, a healer, an eloquent writer, an architect and a mother of five. She lives in a beach viewed house in Bali, built on a sacred river. She employs more than 30 artisans there, who hand-craft her designs and live and work on her property, which each day begins with group meditation.

Shankari's jewelry is completely hand-made in sacred space of sterling silver, semi precious and precious stones. Her pieces are infused with the intent to empower the individual, heal energetic imbalances, release fear and strengthen the spirit.

I invite to click the link to Shankari Jewelry Website. There you can learn more about "Shankari's World" and see most of her designs.

If you are interested, I would love to invite you to join Shankari Jewelry Circle Referral Program here.

This circle of light has three layers of CPS

Your commission - 7% of purchase value of any our products
Second tier commission - 3%.
Third tier commissions - 1%.

If you introduce a friend to the Shankari Jewelry Circle you earn 3% of sales generated by them plus you get 1% of sales generated by any friends that they introduce.

We pay you your commission via the trusted international paypal system,
The minimum cash payout is USD$100

Shankari Jewelry Circle will empower you with graphic banners, text links, custom dynamic links.

It's so easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back