The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Website To Keep Track Of Things...

Evolved

affiliate
Hey everyone. I've only been heavily involved in internet marketing for about 4 months or so. I have some ideas but not sure too much on the technical side of things. Hopefully someone could help.

I need a website which can do the following (it's going to be a website which gives stuff away for filling out offers):

-Users can sign up, and fill out offers
-It will save points for how many offers they fill out (1 point is 1 chance of winning)
-They get to choose a specific "item category" that they prefer as there prize (this is upon sign up, they just choose from a list)
-I need to be able to sort through these in "item category" and from there see who filled out the most in that category. Then I need to be able to use these stats (most points/filled offers per "item category"), and use it to draw a random winner. (more offers they fill out, higher chance they could win).

Sorry if this sounds confusing. Creating websites is still my weak point. Is there a theme and/or plug-in which you guys recommend that could do the above? Or if you could recommend someone to produce a website like this. Thanks.

Hey there!
GPT (GetPaidTo)system is what You described , there is a lot of scripts around, but if You want to make it secure and hackers/cheaters free (GPT is high-fraudulent niche!!) I recommend to purchase some good, professional script. Just hit the Google and search for GPT scripts.

There's no prosperity with GPT sites if you don't bring your own offers to site. If you're going to use it with blamads, cpalead or some other network, that will be just waste of time.

banners
Back