The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Website Promotion

shinzo159

affiliate
hi.. I am Shinzo... I am still planning to put up a website for my company... Just in case I'll be able to put it up early soon, any idea on how would I be able to promote the website? please help...

You can do the basic SEO techniques which is the common step in promoting your site.
If you want your site to be indexed fast, submit your link to different social bookmarking site specially digg,reddit and etc, or you can submit it to different social networking site, try stumble upon,facebook, multiply and many more.

You can promote your website through many promotion activities :

SEO- You can promote your website through SEO promotion.
PPC - You can also do PPC on products.
Advertisement - You can tie up with other websites and can put our website banner there.You can also put banner ads in many free advertisemnt website.
Blogging - You can create your blog and can promote your website . You can list your blog in various Pinging sites.
Social marketing - You can also promote your website by creating your accounts in social marketing websites like Facebook etc.
Social Bookmarking - You can add your website and blog in Digg,Delicious etc.
Email marketing - You can promote your website by sending mails to your customer or friend.

SEO is best way to increase traffic to your website. This technique brings targeted visitors (it brings the person who actually looking for item/service and google it).

I do provide SEO service.

Thanks.

Hi,
Visit the UKWW search engine optimization section and you will get lot of useful information there. There are a number of ways and things you can do in SEO.

Start with Keyword selection. Put them in Title Tag. Please note your title is the main mirror of your site. So it should be attractive enough to get hits.
Write a compelling Description.
Optimize all your Images.
Organize contents of your web pages Headings and sub headings.
Then start building liks for your site.
generate a xml sitemap and submit it to google.
Monitor your site in google webmaster regularly to know the performance.

Hi TEMI Please move this thread in relevant section

Regards
John

Hi,
Visit the UKWW search engine optimization section and you will get lot of useful information there. There are a number of ways and things you can do in SEO.

Start with Keyword selection. Put them in Title Tag. Please note your title is the main mirror of your site. So it should be attractive enough to get hits.
Write a compelling Description.
Optimize all your Images.
Organize contents of your web pages Headings and sub headings.
Then start building liks for your site.
generate a xml sitemap and submit it to google.
Monitor your site in google webmaster regularly to know the performance.

Hi TEMI Please move this thread in relevant section

Regards
John
I will try these ways.

Basic SEO steps will surely get you started.

After you have tuned up your pages you can start focusing more on getting relevant backlinks for your site.

banners
Back